The Senior Digital PR Strategist role involves planning and managing the client’s content marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve the best results for our clients. As part of this client-facing role you will be reporting directly to clients and account managers on each online campaign and outreach strategy.
- Proposing and project managing multiple creative campaigns; from formulating the initial concept to implementing the strategy and reporting back on results.
- Producing link-earning opportunities for clients by developing strategies that are designed to generate natural off-site coverage.
- Delivering engaging and innovative content ideas for our diverse range of clients.
- Providing ongoing creative consultancy to clients to market their brand innovatively and assist in meeting their SEO KPIs.
- Building relationships with influential bloggers, website owners, journalists and other valuable contacts to increase client’s online visibility.
- Aligning projects with the client’s in-house brand communications and PR activities to develop an integrated marketing campaign.
- Recognising and initiating new opportunities to secure online media activity.
- Keeping up to date with new trends in the ever changing industry of digital marketing.
- Organising content writers, brainstorming sessions and liaising accordingly with the technical team, sales team and senior management.
- Driving innovative thinking, both internally and externally.
- Delivering content, documentation or other marketing activity within budget, deadlines and in line with individual targets.
- Developing robust KPIs for reporting on content marketing strategies.
- Taking an active role in presenting content marketing strategies to current and potential new clients.
- Working with social media to increase reach and brand awareness both organic and paid.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Involvement in a similar role with at least 2 years’ experience delivering PR/ Creative Campaigns
- Worked within an agency environment
- Experience of presenting campaigns to clients
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Good IT, English and typing skills.
- An understanding of new tactics and approaches in SEO and marketing.
- The ability to show knowledge and application of digital PR techniques.
- Knowledge of Google analytics and other tools to report campaign results and monitor successes.
- The ability to build a strong rapport with clients through emails, over the phone and face-to-face.
- Must have a creative flair and be forward thinking.
- Work effectively in a team to deliver results.
- Be educated to a degree level in marketing or relevant equivalent.
- Knowledge of Google guidelines and algorithm updates such as Panda and Penguin.
- Runs own website or blog.
- Proven success in leading projects, content marketing and PR techniques.
Competitive salary, Pension, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Private Medical insurance and a Cash-plan