Website Ingenuity Digital
Ingenuity Digital is seeking a dynamic, client facing Senior Sales Consultant to assist the existing team to close business, to source new business and build strong relationships. The Senior Sales Consultant will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of this already successful business.
As a truly international Digital Marketing Agency, Ingenuity Digital is well respected for delivering consistently successful campaigns across a number of key sectors. With an enviable client list, Ingenuity Digital works with some of the most prestigious names in finance, luxury retail, professional services and travel.
Responsible to: Director of Sales Operations
Main Duties of the Role:
- Identifying potential sales opportunities with new clients that meet the Ingenuity Digital partnership profile.
- Growing a sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making introductory calls to gather leads.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
- You will work as part of a team so time will be spent securing new business and helping others in the team to secure business.
- You will have to analyse and respond to client briefs, put together highly professional, comprehensive proposals and negotiate contractual detail.
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
- Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
We are very much looking for the right person to fill this role rather than someone with lots of experience. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience selling, with the ability to manage, write and present high quality proposals and sales presentations, evidence excellent negotiation skills and possess a highly entrepreneurial flair. We also want to see the gravitas to negotiate and close deals at the highest level.
- You will also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and maintaining significant customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities.
- You will have a mature, commercial approach and consultative approach.
- A passion for Internet Marketing, an understanding of web technologies and knowledge of SEO techniques is desirable.
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus commission. We also offer an attractive Benefits package consisting of Pension Contributions, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, a Health Cash-plan, Childcare Vouchers, and a Cycle-scheme.