Overall Role and Responsibilities: Working alongside our SEO Account Managers, creating client proposals, compiling internal key performance indicator reports and managing client campaigns.
Key tasks and Responsibilities: Our on-line marketing products are helping clients drive new traffic to their websites and increase their profits. Continuing expansion means we need an additional Analyst to join our existing team to research, monitor and report on client activity for one of our most profitable products. This is an opportunity for a bright spark with good IT skills and an analytical mind who is interested in internet marketing. Join our team and acquire the skills and experience to develop a career in SEO and on-line marketing. There is plenty of scope for career progression and promotion in-house.
Duties will include
- Compiling in depth monthly reports on SEO and PPC campaigns performance for clients
- Analysing data and technical/structural reviews of websites
- Compiling internal weekly performance measurement reports
- Daily monitoring of campaigns
- General administration
- Creating client proposals using in house templates and tools
- Sourcing and vetting outsourcers
- Forum monitoring to keep abreast of the industry’s latest thinking and developments and advising the team of any changes or improvements which should be implemented.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: This is a great opportunity for someone with basic internet marketing/ SEO experience to work for an innovative on-line solutions group.
- An affinity for numbers with excellent analytical skills
- Good Internet skills
- The ability to manage your own research
- Experience with Excel or other spreadsheet packages
- A good and creative command of English
- Organisational skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent literacy skills is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage own workload in an efficient manner.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com