September 22nd brings a very special day to doodlers across the UK. National Doodle Day is an auction campaign that provides support for people who are epileptic. IDHL, NetConstruct and Ingenuity Digital, have come together as a creative hub, to provide our best doodles of the day.
Doodling is said to be good for the mind, with many “thinking benefits” said to improve memory, and reduce fidgeting. We know what it’s like to get an idea going and as a way of pushing ideas and thinking creatively, doodling helps us with that.
Doodling is said to help the brain hold information and a simple 30-minute doodle can provide your brain that extra thinking power it needs to get through the working day.
We’re big on stress prevention techniques at IDHL and as well as our weekly Yoga classes run on a Friday, we enjoy the occasional doodle to allow us to creatively and tirelessly fix a problem that might be at hand.
However, there are many people in the UK who have epilepsy. According to the Epilepsy Society, around 87 people are diagnosed with epilepsy every day. In total, just over half a million people in the UK have epilepsy.
How Can Doodling Help Epilepsy?
There are no facts in place that suggest epilepsy can be cured by doodling, but there are many suggestive and positive reasons as to why doodling can help calm our minds. From the styles and strokes of the doodle, to the colours used in the drawing, a simple doodle can help take away the stresses of everyday life.
So, What Can We Doodle for you?
A mix of creative colleagues from the Web Marketing Group, NetConstruct and Ingenuity Digital, have come together to doodle their way to clear thinking and assist in keeping that creative vibe flowing. Thanks to Mark Rushworth, Jordan Ransted, Jony Milano, Patrick Crier, Marcus Hearn, Vickie Bailey, Helena Sandles, Zak Haase, David Russell and Will Best for their images!
Here’s some of our best doodles and we hope you enjoy them!
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- London Film Festival: IDHL Group Explores Our Favourite Films - October 12, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- THE IDHL GROUP’S BACK TO SCHOOL PLAYLIST - September 1, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Playlist For A Rainy Day - August 31, 2017
- The IDHL Group’s Leeds Festival Inspired Mix Tape - August 23, 2017