Earlier this year, we set our Technical Account Management (TAM) team the monthly challenge of showing the best improvements in Google rankings from the start of the SEO campaign to date.
Using our internal success boards, the team get the chance to put forward their campaign successes each month – showing off the remarkable ranking improvements they frequently achieve on high search volume, fiercely competitive search terms across a range of different industries.
The monthly winners are then judged by the TAM Management Team, with prizes awarded for both the best domestic and international campaign each month.
The winners then present their campaign strategies, methodologies and how they overcame technical challenges to the TAM team in order to encourage knowledge sharing and development across the team – and of course collect their well-earned prizes!
International SEO Campaign Ranking of the Month:
Best Keyword: “Forex”
Monthly Google Search Volume: 74,000
Country Targeted: USA
Ranking Increase Gained: Position 34 > 5
A fantastic ranking increase achieved for this high volume, incredibly competitive “headline” term. Congratulations to James Betts!
Domestic SEO Campaign Ranking of the Month:
Best Keyword: “Car Leases”
Monthly Google Search Volume: 110,000
Country Targeted: UK
Ranking Increase Gained: Position 20 > 9
One of a host of excellent “car leasing” related rankings achieved for a small business with a modest SEO budget. Well done to Callum Corrigan!
- Ecommerce Tips for Christmas 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Retail and Ecommerce SEO Tips - October 18, 2017
- Logistics SEO Tips - September 19, 2017
- Automotive SEO Tips - September 13, 2017
- WMG SHORTLISTED: SEARCH INNOVATION BY GOOGLE PREMIER PARTNERS - July 25, 2017
- Winners of our SEO Ranking Competition in June - July 5, 2017
- The Selfie Culture and Social Media Marketing - June 21, 2017
- WMG ATTENDING AM DIGITECH 2017 - April 6, 2017
- 7 Tips For Measuring The Success Of Your Content Marketing Campaigns - April 1, 2016