Mobile devices are used by more than 80% of internet users to access the web, mobile search is expected to overtake desktop in 2015 and Google has now announced that mobile SEO will be ranking factor as of the 21st of April 2015.
Now more than ever, you need a robust mobile SEO strategy to lift you above your competition, drive more traffic to your website, increase conversions and align your business with the expectations of today’s connected consumer.
Our comprehensive mobile SEO service will help you:
- Generate more mobile traffic to your website, by increasing your website rankings and gaining more visibility in mobile search results
- Increase conversions from mobile visitors, by improving the mobile user experience
- Allow mobile users to seamlessly interact with your business through click and call and other mobile-only techniques
- Measure and improve your mobile ROI, by tracking and understanding your customer’s mobile journey,
- Ensure full compliance with all of Google’s mobile SEO requirements
Mobile SEO is all about tuning a website for mobile devices, search engines and mobile search results, ensuring the mobile user experience is exceptional and intuitive.
While there are similarities between mobile and traditional desktop SEO, there are many technical requirements, considerations and opportunities unique to mobile optimisation.
From a technical perspective, mobile SEO involves putting signals in place so that search engines can understand your mobile configuration and rank the site accordingly, and correctly configuring your site to load and render efficiently on mobile devices, keeping mobile load speeds down.
However, to place well in mobile search rankings a site must also perform in terms of usability. Things like forcing users to pinch-to-zoom to use your website lead to a poor mobile user experience.
With the introduction of mobile ranking factors by Google, mobile SEO is now a fundamental requirement for anyone that wishes to have an online presence.
Over 80% of internet users access the internet through a mobile device and mobile searches will overtake desktop in 2015. Not only do you want to be able to rank in mobile search but mobile users now interact with businesses in ways unique to a mobile device.
- 90% of consumers move between devices to complete a task
- 65% of multi-screen consumers begin their shopping process on a smartphone
- 84% of all multi-screen shopping experiences included mobile as either the first or second interaction
The connected consumer now expects to access and interact with a website from any mobile device.
- 57% of users say they will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site
- 40% of users have turned to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience
Mobile phones also allow consumers to interact with your business in ways that no other device can.
- 94% of smartphone users search for location info
- 51% of smartphone searchers visited a store
- 48% of smartphone searchers called a store
- 29% of smartphone searchers made an in-store purchase shortly after
Our experienced team of SEO analysts and consultants will regularly conduct thorough audits of your site to identify mobile issues and provide you with actionable recommendations and alerts.
Our mobile audit consists of a 54-point checklist which covers:
- Crawling and indexing
- Mobile configuration signalling
- Mobile usability analysis
- Mobile load speed analysis
- Mobile content
- Mobile meta data
- Mobile tracking
Our team can also provide consultation on how to resolve a wide range of mobile issues, including how to fix smartphone crawl errors and what you need to be aware of when designing a mobile website. In addition, our sister company, NetConstruct, is a web design agency with 20 years’ experience that can provide you with a completely new website if this is an additional requirement.
If you’re interested in working with an experienced mobile SEO company that delivers great results, just fill in the contact form and we will get in touch.