The IDHL Group have organised a Charity skydive in aid of St. Michael’s Hospice.
Our volunteers will throw themselves out of a plane… at a whopping 15,000 ft! It’s no mean feat!
This activity is definitely something to tick off the bucket list and we luckily have a few brave souls willing to take up the challenge!
The event will be held on April 30th, where our colleagues will jump out of a plane and see the sights of Hibaldstow (The UK’s highest Skydive!) http://www.skydiving.co.uk/
We are still looking to raise more money for our volunteers, so please give us a hand by clicking to contribute to their targets:
You would be doing it for a great cause, and helping our work colleagues to have a thrill at the same time!
- Sky Diving for a Great Cause - May 4, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: This Sunday! - April 28, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: Do you think you are brave enough? - April 13, 2017
- Winners of first SEO Rankings Competition - April 11, 2017
- WMG’s Sister Company Partners With Google - March 10, 2017
- Celebrating a fantastic year’s performance in style! - February 28, 2017