So much of the digital process today is focused on great things like optimal user journeys, conversion rates, average order values and personalisation through big data. In theory, this should result in better customer experiences and higher return on investment, but is it actually making things worse in the long run?
Has the data-driven approach sucked the life out of websites? Are we missing out on an opportunity to connect with users in less tangible ways?
Recently NetConstruct has started to notice a change in some of the design briefs that they have been receiving and it got them thinking.
On Thursday 30 July they are running a webinar where they will explore questions like:
- Why could a pure data-driven approach to websites be a problem?
- How have we reached this point?
- Why should the web stir emotions?
- What are the risks and rewards of taking a different approach?
- Is there a framework for doing things differently?
Places are limited, so sign up today to guarantee your place and rediscover the soul of the internet, perhaps maximising the effectiveness of your website along the way!
We hope to see you online on Thursday 30 July 2015 at 2pm.
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- London Film Festival: IDHL Group Explores Our Favourite Films - October 12, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- THE IDHL GROUP’S BACK TO SCHOOL PLAYLIST - September 1, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Playlist For A Rainy Day - August 31, 2017