So much of the digital process today is focused on great things like optimal user journeys, conversion rates, average order values and personalisation through big data. In theory, this should result in better customer experiences and higher return on investment, but is it actually making things worse in the long run?
Has the data-driven approach sucked the life out of websites? Are we missing out on an opportunity to connect with users in less tangible ways?
Recently NetConstruct has started to notice a change in some of the design briefs that they have been receiving and it got them thinking.
On Thursday 30 July they are running a webinar where they will explore questions like:
- Why could a pure data-driven approach to websites be a problem?
- How have we reached this point?
- Why should the web stir emotions?
- What are the risks and rewards of taking a different approach?
- Is there a framework for doing things differently?
Places are limited, so sign up today to guarantee your place and rediscover the soul of the internet, perhaps maximising the effectiveness of your website along the way!
We hope to see you online on Thursday 30 July 2015 at 2pm.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016