Here at WMG, we love motivating our team with challenges that not only benefit our clients but allows us to recognise their great work.
At the beginning of the year, we asked our technical team to share with us the best ranking results, promising a prize if they came first in the competition.
Our team works in a variety of sectors from B2B to B2C, where there is intense competition for generic phrases.
The mechanics were simple: show improvements from the start of the SEO campaign to date in phrases with high search volume.
Our Technical Account Managers used our internal success boards to write down all SEO improvements recorded in the last period.
It was hard to choose a winner as all the team shared incredible results. However we needed to pick a winner so we decided that we were going to award two individuals instead of one.
Our Senior Technical Account Managers, Mark Rushworth and Andy Turner, won best SEO ranking results for a foreign market SEO Campaign and improvements in the UK, respectively.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 9 June 2017 - June 9, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 May 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 May 2017 - May 8, 2017
- Sky Diving for a Great Cause - May 4, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: This Sunday! - April 28, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 April 2017 - April 28, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: Do you think you are brave enough? - April 13, 2017
- Winners of first SEO Rankings Competition - April 11, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 17 March 2017 - March 17, 2017
- WMG’s Sister Company Partners With Google - March 10, 2017