WMG has been appointed by Aon, the leading global provider of risk management, insurance brokerage and human resources solutions, to manage its search marketing strategy and encourage online engagement.
Part of the IDHL Group, WMG was brought in to optimise Aon’s organic search performance, assist with digital strategies and deliver measurable results which drive traffic and increase ROI.
Leigh Merritt, ecommerce manager at Aon said: “Unlike many SEO agencies, WMG have a very refreshing approach to such an important aspect of modern marketing. The team at WMG have provided an exceptional service that is based on a very robust audit and reporting methodology. Their understanding and, more importantly, their delivery of a technical and link building strategy is already proving a return on marketing investment. I would recommend their services without hesitation.”
Emma Davey, account director at WMG said: “We were thrilled to be selected by Aon. They have an extraordinarily successful business across 120 countries and this assignment really does play to our strengths. We look forward to a continued close working relationship with Aon to help them realise their online ambitions.”
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017
- Harrogate’s Old Peculier Crime Festival Inspired: IDHL Crime Favourites - July 21, 2017