Our PPC team are continuing to gain certifications and acknowledgement from important Paid Media partners and WMG and Ingenuity Digital have become an official AdRoll Partner.
AdRoll Partners is a certified endorsement that recognises agencies that are innovators in ad tech. AdRoll will award the accreditation to full-service advertising agencies, display vendors, and consultancies.
WMG has been chosen as the first officially endorsed AdRoll Partner within the UK, also encompassing our sister company Ingenuity Digital.
The Paid Media team enjoyed their first official Partner’s day joined by our AdRoll support team, including Agency Lead (EMEA), Paolo McGibney. The team were thrilled to learn in-depth details about AdRoll – how it works, the power of AdRoll data and how it will continue to add value to our clients.
Ultimately, the partnership gives WMG priority access to training, research, products and support, whilst also supporting us in ensuring our paid media teams have first-class training and knowledge that’s second to none.
- Consistent cross-channel messaging using Google Analytics audience lists - April 10, 2017
- WMG becomes official AdRoll Partner - March 24, 2017
- Guide To Finding Your Audience on the Display Network - February 27, 2017
- Google AdWords Ushers In Device-Level Bid Adjustments For Tablet And Desktop - September 1, 2016
- Snapchat Launches Its Long-Awaited Advertising API - August 17, 2016
- Did Recent Google SERP Changes Have The Effect We Were All Expecting? - March 31, 2016
- Harnessing The Power of Google’s Search Remarketing Toolkit - September 14, 2015