Here at the IDHL Group last week we all got behind Children In Need, with a host of activities that had us fundraising for the BBC’s annual appeal which focuses on disadvantaged children and young people.
Across all office locations in the IDHL Group, from WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct, our people put on activities, donated their money and of course reveled in the chance to be a bit silly.
We hosted an arm wrestling event; we put on a sealed bid auction; had everyone putting their culinary skills to the test with a bake sale; ran a short quiz; got all crunchy with the Jacob’s cracker challenge (eat three crackers in 1 minute); and had a super hero themed fancy dress competition.
Up and down the country, the British public raised £37,100,687 and the IDHL Group was delighted to play its part, raising £1,569.90 this year. Thanks go out to everybody who took part!
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017