Here at the IDHL Group last week we all got behind Children In Need, with a host of activities that had us fundraising for the BBC’s annual appeal which focuses on disadvantaged children and young people.
Across all office locations in the IDHL Group, from WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct, our people put on activities, donated their money and of course reveled in the chance to be a bit silly.
We hosted an arm wrestling event; we put on a sealed bid auction; had everyone putting their culinary skills to the test with a bake sale; ran a short quiz; got all crunchy with the Jacob’s cracker challenge (eat three crackers in 1 minute); and had a super hero themed fancy dress competition.
Up and down the country, the British public raised £37,100,687 and the IDHL Group was delighted to play its part, raising £1,569.90 this year. Thanks go out to everybody who took part!
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016