WMG has climbed through the ranks in this year’s Drum Digital Census Elite tables, taking the sixth slot, up from position 11 last year.
This week, The Drum released its Digital Census, an annual piece of research on the digital marketing industry, reviewing the UK’s digital agency sector, taking a measure of its health and the successes of the key players.
The Digital Census provides the most comprehensive review of agencies supplying digital services, highlighting the key players in terms of financial success and client satisfaction.
The elite rankings are reserved for those companies that have achieved a high level of both financial performance and client satisfaction.
WMG is delighted to be represented in the top echelons of this industry-leading performance table.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016