WMG has climbed through the ranks in this year’s Drum Digital Census Elite tables, taking the sixth slot, up from position 11 last year.
This week, The Drum released its Digital Census, an annual piece of research on the digital marketing industry, reviewing the UK’s digital agency sector, taking a measure of its health and the successes of the key players.
The Digital Census provides the most comprehensive review of agencies supplying digital services, highlighting the key players in terms of financial success and client satisfaction.
The elite rankings are reserved for those companies that have achieved a high level of both financial performance and client satisfaction.
WMG is delighted to be represented in the top echelons of this industry-leading performance table.
- DADI Awards 2018 Finalist with Robins & Day - September 10, 2018
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017
- Harrogate’s Old Peculier Crime Festival Inspired: IDHL Crime Favourites - July 21, 2017