When the RAR Digital Awards shortlist for 2018 was announced yesterday, we were absolutely thrilled to see that WMG have been nominated for a whopping grand total of five awards.
Recommended Agency Register (RAR) is The Drum’s service which help brands select agencies based on ratings. The RAR Digital Awards, which take place on 19th June at the London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square, reflect the annual ratings download to identify and recognise the highest rated agencies by clients for digital services.
WMG have been shortlisted for the following 100+ employee award categories:
- Client Services
- Creativity and Innovation
- Service and Delivery
Winning can only be achieved through the high regard of clients, demonstrated with ratings on recommendedagencies.com.
A testament to the hardwork and dedication of our expert teams, we’d also like to thank our amazing clients for their ratings – we’re delighted to provide you with such high levels of service!
- DADI Awards 2018 Finalist with Robins & Day - September 10, 2018
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017
- Harrogate’s Old Peculier Crime Festival Inspired: IDHL Crime Favourites - July 21, 2017