Nominations for The Drum Search Awards were announced this week, with WMG making the finalist list in two categories, including the headliner Best Performance Agency award.
Under the banner of the IDHL Group, comprising WMG, NetConstruct and Ingenuity Digital, the company has been shortlisted for Best Performance Agency award and Best Travel, Leisure or Sports Campaign award.
Competition for the awards is incredibly high, with the shortlist reading like a who’s who of the biggest names in search. Winners will be announced in London at the Marriott Grosvenor Square on 9 June 2015.
- DADI Awards 2018 Finalist with Robins & Day - September 10, 2018
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017
- Harrogate’s Old Peculier Crime Festival Inspired: IDHL Crime Favourites - July 21, 2017