WMG Nominated in Prolific North Awards 2014
We’re delighted to announce that WMG has been shortlisted in the SEO and PPC Agency category of the Prolific North Awards. The awards are a celebration of the north’s contribution to the creative media industry, ranging from graphics, animation and TV to digital marketing and PR and everything in between.
The awards ceremony itself is on 1st May, and it promises to be one of the highlights of the year, with creative and media companies from all over the north coming together in celebration of the work that we all do. Last year over 600 companies attended, and this year is looking set to be even bigger. We can’t wait!
With over 200 entries, we’re very pleased that we have made the shortlist among some excellent companies. This has come from our innovative approach to challenges, our commitment to achieving for our clients and passion for SEO and digital marketing.
- Ever Wanted a Sneak-peek into Google’s HQ? - September 18, 2014
- 890 Changes to Google Search in Last Year Alone - September 5, 2014
- Whiteboard Video: How Do I Get Rid of a Google Penguin Penalty? - May 21, 2014
- Join Us for a Free Breakfast Seminar on Content Marketing - May 2, 2014
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success - April 30, 2014
- Get 15% off SMX London 2014 with THIS Code - April 29, 2014
- 3 Ways to Create Content that People Actually Want to Consume - April 23, 2014
- Welcome, Wilf! - April 4, 2014
- Welcome, Seetal Kaur Gahir - March 26, 2014
- Danny Sullivan to Speak at SMX London 2014 - March 24, 2014