WMG has climbed through the ranks in this year’s Drum Digital Census, snatching the number 1 spot for client service as well as ranking number 2 in the much-coveted elite agency category for the 51-99 employees class.
The Digital Census, the Drum’s annual study into the digital marketing industry in partnership with the Recommended Agencies Register, explores the UK’s digital agency sector, taking a measure of its health and the successes of the key players. It provides the most comprehensive review of agencies supplying digital services, focusing on financial success and client satisfaction.
The elite rankings are reserved for those companies that have achieved a high level of both financial performance and client satisfaction.
“We are delighted with the outcome and very proud to have a team that strives to consistently deliver great results for our clients,” said Dennis Engel, CEO of WMG. “We’re also indebted to our clients for valuing our services so highly and we’ll continue to innovate and perform to ensure we provide the best possible experience.”
To celebrate the win, WMG had a four-piece jazz band parading around the office and mocked up a live press conference in the Harrogate HQ boardroom.
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- London Film Festival: IDHL Group Explores Our Favourite Films - October 12, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- THE IDHL GROUP’S BACK TO SCHOOL PLAYLIST - September 1, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Playlist For A Rainy Day - August 31, 2017
- The IDHL Group’s Leeds Festival Inspired Mix Tape - August 23, 2017