WMG has climbed through the ranks in this year’s Drum Digital Census, snatching the number 1 spot for client service as well as ranking number 2 in the much-coveted elite agency category for the 51-99 employees class.
The Digital Census, the Drum’s annual study into the digital marketing industry in partnership with the Recommended Agencies Register, explores the UK’s digital agency sector, taking a measure of its health and the successes of the key players. It provides the most comprehensive review of agencies supplying digital services, focusing on financial success and client satisfaction.
The elite rankings are reserved for those companies that have achieved a high level of both financial performance and client satisfaction.
“We are delighted with the outcome and very proud to have a team that strives to consistently deliver great results for our clients,” said Dennis Engel, CEO of WMG. “We’re also indebted to our clients for valuing our services so highly and we’ll continue to innovate and perform to ensure we provide the best possible experience.”
To celebrate the win, WMG had a four-piece jazz band parading around the office and mocked up a live press conference in the Harrogate HQ boardroom.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016