WMG’s PPC team has received its Premier Google Partner trophy from Allan Thygesen, Google’s VP of global sales and operations, after the announcement earlier this year that WMG had been awarded Premier Google Partner status. The photo shows some of the members of the PPC team with the award.
Google Partner awards are presented to agencies for achieving Google AdWords certifications, successfully managing a significant AdWords investment, sustaining and growing a client portfolio and setting up clients’ online advertising campaigns.
The Premier Google Partner award is the pinnacle of Google’s awards and reserved for only the highest performing digital agencies who meet the utmost standards and criteria for qualification, transparency, and customer service. This award is in recognition of WMG’s abilities to provide its clients with the most effective paid advertising solutions for their businesses, and allows WMG and its clients access to the top tier support channels from Google. This includes priority technical assistance, increased levels of training, market analysis and business development support.
Interested in finding out more about WMG’s paid media expertise? Get in touch to find out how we can take your business performance to the next level.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016