WMG’s PPC team has received its Premier Google Partner trophy from Allan Thygesen, Google’s VP of global sales and operations, after the announcement earlier this year that WMG had been awarded Premier Google Partner status. The photo shows some of the members of the PPC team with the award.
Google Partner awards are presented to agencies for achieving Google AdWords certifications, successfully managing a significant AdWords investment, sustaining and growing a client portfolio and setting up clients’ online advertising campaigns.
The Premier Google Partner award is the pinnacle of Google’s awards and reserved for only the highest performing digital agencies who meet the utmost standards and criteria for qualification, transparency, and customer service. This award is in recognition of WMG’s abilities to provide its clients with the most effective paid advertising solutions for their businesses, and allows WMG and its clients access to the top tier support channels from Google. This includes priority technical assistance, increased levels of training, market analysis and business development support.
Interested in finding out more about WMG’s paid media expertise? Get in touch to find out how we can take your business performance to the next level.
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017