The IDHL Group, comprising WMG, NetConstruct and Ingenuity Digital, has been ranked as one of the region’s 50 fastest growing tech companies at a high-profile awards ceremony in Leeds last week.
The GP Bullhound Northern Tech Awards celebrated the achievements of some of the fastest-growing tech and digital companies in the UK, ranking the companies with a base in the north.
Taking place on the evening of Thursday 26 March, the companies were revealed based on their turnover over the last three years. The IDHL Group secured 35th place with 65.7% revenue growth between 2012 and 2014, ranking ahead of some of the biggest names in the industry.
This year’s event, hosted by David Rowan, Editor of WIRED magazine, and Hugh Campbell, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of GP Bullhound, was attended by a select group of 200 CEOs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, investors and journalists.
“The Northern Tech Awards are a celebration of the boundless energy and global ambitions of tech entrepreneurs in the north,” said Hugh Campbell, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of GP Bullhound, praising the standard of the entries. “This year the quality and quantity of nominations is the highest ever, and the whole of the north is represented. We were blown away by the talent and ground-breaking innovation of the companies who won each category.”
“It’s electrifying to be a part of the Northern Tech Awards Top 50 and to stand shoulder to shoulder with the cream of the digital technology sector,” said Andy C Watson, Head of Group Marketing at the IDHL Group. “This is an acknowledgement of how hard and smart the teams have been working across the entire group, ensuring our products and service delivery continue to perform and delight.”
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017