The entire WMG team got behind last Friday’s Red Nose Day to put together a whole host of activities focused on fund raising for Comic Relief, the UK charity created to bring about positive and lasting change in the lives of poor and disadvantaged people.
Across all WMG office locations our people put on activities, donated their money and of course reveled in the chance to be a bit silly.
We ran a Comic Relief quiz; we put on a bake sale with many people excelling themselves with their funny-faced cake baking; we ran a face painting competition; had a picture quiz and had a wig and mask parade.
Across the country in this 30th year of Comic Relief, the overall cumulative total exceeded £1,000,000,000 and WMG was very proud to play its part, donating £415.36 this year.
- DADI Awards 2018 Finalist with Robins & Day - September 10, 2018
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017
- Harrogate’s Old Peculier Crime Festival Inspired: IDHL Crime Favourites - July 21, 2017