Who We Are
The website https://www.webmarketinggroup.co.uk/ is operated by Webevents Limited so that WMG may contact you with information and promotional offers relating to Digital Marketing/Website Development.
Where we use “we”, “our” or “us” in this privacy notice, we mean WMG unless we say otherwise. Where we use “our site” in this privacy notice, we mean https://www.webmarketinggroup.co.uk/.
|Country||Incorporated in England and Wales|
|Registered office||Central House, Otley Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England, HG3 1UF|
The information we collect about you
Each time you visit our site, we may automatically collect information about you and the device you are using, including:
- Information about which pages you visit and which resources you use on our site
- information about how you got to our site
- Your internet protocol address known as your IP address which is used to connect your device to the internet
- Your device’s operating system and platform
- The type and version of the browser you are using
- Browser plug-in types and versions which extend the functionality of your browser, for example Pinterest, Evernote and Adblock
- MAC addresses which are used as network addresses for Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Traffic data, which is aggregated information about the number of visitors, sessions, users and page visits to our site
- Location data
- Time zone setting
We also collect any information you provide to us directly by filling in any of the forms on our site.
If you sign up with us, we will also collect:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your postal address including postcode
- Confirmation that you are over 16 years of age
- Reason for your request to the business
- The type of your request
- Your relationship to the business
Where do we get your information from?
We collect the information you provide to us directly by filling in any of the forms on our website.
Why do we need your information?
We need the information we collect automatically about your visit to our site to:
- Administer our site
- Improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- analyse how visitors use our site (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices)
- Improve your online experience
We need the information you provide directly by filling in any of the forms to:
- Process any Data Subject Access Requests you may have.
You do not have to give us any information or confirm that the information we have obtained from other sources is correct.
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes share some of your information with other organisations.
We also use a number of carefully selected third parties to supply us with IT products and services. We will only share your information with our suppliers where it is necessary for them to provide us with the services we need.
Where is your information stored?
Your information is generally stored on servers and filing systems in the European Economic Area which includes the UK. From time to time it may be stored in or accessed from countries outside the EEA. Where this may happen, we always make sure that there are appropriate safeguards in place, such as the model contract clauses, binding corporate rules or the EU-US Privacy Shield, to guarantee that your information – and your rights – are protected to the same high standard as under UK law.
Unfortunately sending information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do what we can to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we keep your information for?
Do we carry out profiling and automated decision making?
We do not carry out any other profiling or automated decision-making in respect of the information we automatically collect about you when you visit our site.
The profiling and automated decision-making we carry out in respect of the information we hold about you and your account is used to enable us to ensure relevant and applicable offers and promotions are sent to you by us.
What rights do you have?
Under the data protection rules, you have several rights in respect of your information, which include the right to:
- access your information
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time
- ask us to make changes to the information we hold about you to make sure that it is accurate and up to date
- delete or erase your information (sometimes called the right to be forgotten)
- stop or restrict our processing of your information
- object to our processing your information
- not be subject to automated decision-making and
- request the transfer of some of the information we hold about you (known as data portability).
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at https://app-eu.onetrust.com/app/#/webform/0ed78237-318d-4e77-af23-c4522f906c4e. Please note that an archive copy of any information provided to us may be retained by us for our records and for audit purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you by sending your request in writing to us at the above address.
Making a complaint
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the way WMG processes your personal information, please contact us at https://app-eu.onetrust.com/app/#/webform/0ed78237-318d-4e77-af23-c4522f906c4e.
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your complaint or are still concerned about our handling of your personal information, you have a right to take your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF and www.ico.org.uk.
Changes to this notice
We will regularly review this notice and keep it updated to make sure that the information we provide you with is accurate and up to date.
We will retain previous policies which can be requested form us via https://app-eu.onetrust.com/app/#/webform/0ed78237-318d-4e77-af23-c4522f906c4e.
This notice was last reviewed and updated in May 2018.