WMG has been shortlisted for this years’ The Drum DADI Awards in the Use of Organic Search (SEO) category thanks to our team’s outstanding work with Peugeot Citroen Retailer, Robins & Day.
The DADIs (The Drum Awards for the Digital Industries) have been celebrating excellence for the past 12 years, giving great companies the recognition they deserve in all areas from apps to consumer products, use of search to social media, paid media and VR. Open internationally to all agencies and brands who are producing exciting and innovative digital work, there’s stiff competition to take home a DADI and make the shortlist in itself is no mean feat!
Winners will be announced on 10th October 2018 at the awards ceremony held at the impressive Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge, London.
Good luck to all the Finalists on Awards night!
- DADI Awards 2018 Finalist with Robins & Day - September 10, 2018
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017
- Harrogate’s Old Peculier Crime Festival Inspired: IDHL Crime Favourites - July 21, 2017